Search

August 15, 2014

Michael Malarkey "Tagged" as a "Global Citizen" with a Hero Goody Award!





Recently Michael Malarkey sent out the above picture of him wearing a #HeroGoody necklace. What is this you ask? I "tagged" Michael as a "Global Citizen" who is Paying Good Forward by inspiring people across the world to ALWAYS follow their dreams! He proved that with hard work, dedication, and if you believe in yourself, your dreams can come true. 

I've heard him say many times to people who want to get into the acting field, that you should always remember to be yourself! Don't change to fit the role, bring who you are and your passion to each audition. Michael's passion for music and acting is clear to see (and hear). 

He has a beautiful soul and a unforgettable voice! "The Bell Still Rings" is just one of my FAVORITE songs of his. Before I fall asleep at night, his voice is the last one I hear.  Listen to it below and I know you'll agree!







He's more than just a pretty face with a sexy accent (although I admit, it's what got my attention at first when I saw "Enzo"). He's a huge inspiration to people across the world (including myself)! He appreciates his fans, he is passionate about what he does and he inspired me to keep reaching for my dreams. 


To read my full story on why I "Tagged" Michael with this award, check out Goody Awards website! 


No comments:

Post a Comment