Search

February 20, 2016

Fan Inspired Birthday/Thank You Gift For Michael Malarkey!




I know Michael Malarkey has a TON of international fans out there and I know it's frustrating that he can't visit all the countries. So, I thought it would be a nice idea to create a really cool "Fan Gift" for Michael Malarkey from his fans around the world!








The weekend of June 24th is the Vampire Diaries convention in Burbank, CA! (June 21st is his birthday and June 23rd is mine!) I'll be going and will hand Michael the gift I'm putting together! 

You can include a picture of yourself with your "Feed The Flames" and or "Knots" merchandise or a picture of you and him with a nice message or just a written message!

Has he inspired you by his music? Send him a message letting him know! 
Please keep the messages so they fit on 1 page. 

In addition to the photo/message book, I'm also having a custom made "Fan Appreciation" Award made for him! 

Deadline for entries is May 1, 2016 as I need a few weeks to finalize the book! 

Email me at malarkeyfans@gmail.com TODAY!! 




My son met Michael Malarkey in October 2015 and got his guitar autographed! Look at that smile!! 



Download Michael Malarkey's Music TODAY!



If you haven't downloaded Michael Malarkey's first EP "Feed The Flames" you can still purchase it here!


iTunes:  Feed The Flames


Check out his 2nd EP "Knots" and make sure you let him know how AWESOME it is on social media!! 

iTunes: Knots
Amazon: Knots - Amazon
Bandcamp: Knots- Bandcamp




















No comments:

Post a Comment